The Fire Safety Compliance System from Fixfire® is explained in this new short video.
Your requirements for Fire Safety Compliance, ranging from your Fire Risk Assessment to your Fire Alarm Maintenance, are all included. To find out more and for a tailored proposal to meet your unique needs, contact our compliance team to find out more.
Fixfire® has recognised that standard Break Glass Call Points are simply not fit for purpose in niche applications such as Mental Healthcare and SEN Schools.
Call Points are vulnerable to abuse with associated inconvenience to staff and service-users.
- Damage resistant one-piece steel construction
- Anti-ligature low-profile design
- Euro-profile style cylinder so that only authorised persons can activate Keycall® using their standard door key
- Compatible with most Conventional and Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
- Key 'Click-latch' mechanism ensures key 'latches' in correct position to activate Fire Alarm System
For over fortyyears, Fixfire® has been providing quality products, systemsand services for Life & Property Protection. Whatever your requirement,please call our Compliance Team for expert advice and a refreshingly differentapproach.
Freephone 08000 891999.
Fixfire® is investing in these test kits for customer-facing team members to protect staff and customers alike, and is also making them available to customers.
- 10-74 kits: £9.00/kit
- 75-224 kits: £7.50/kit
- 225 + kits: £6.65/kit
Order 35 kits or more for free delivery! Stock will be available within the next 2 weeks.
Register your interest using the form below.