The Fire Safety Compliance System from Fixfire® is explained in this new short video.
Your requirements for Fire Safety Compliance, ranging from your Fire Risk Assessment to your Fire Alarm Maintenance, are all included. To find out more and for a tailored proposal to meet your unique needs, contact our compliance team to find out more.
Fixfire® is exhibiting again at the Design In Mental Health Exhibition at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on the 21st and 22nd May.
We will be showcasing new products and innovations that transform Life and Property Protection for Healthcare premises.
The Design In Mental Health Conference & Exhibition focuses on the design of mental health facilities with a clear focus on creating calm therapeutic environments for the benefit of patients and staff alike. Explore innovative products & services from Fixfire® at the leading UK exhibition for the design of mental health facilities.
You must see:
- KeyCall® Fire-The anti-ligature key operated Fire Alarm Call Point
- KeyCall® Exit -The anti-ligature Emergency Door Release Call Point
- Optix™ Flush Smoke Detector
- VoidAlert™ Void fire detection system remotely tested by key switch. Great for ward area ceiling voids!
- AlertLog™ Manage your Fire Alarm portfolio from the palm of your hand!
- Fire Alarm Demo™ Fire Alarm Demonstration unit tailored for you!
- Ascom teleCARE® IP Intelligent Call System
- Fire Safety Compliance System™ and new Fire Log Book
Add all this to our existing Fire Alarm and Staff Attack/Call Systems line-up and you really are talking!If you can spare the time, please visit us at stand 121, you will not be disappointed. Entrance to the exhibition is free for all.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
For over forty years, Fixfire® has been providing quality products, systems and services for Life & Property Protection. Whatever your requirement, please call our Compliance Team for expert advice and a refreshingly different approach.
Freephone 08000 891999.
Fixfire® is investing in these test kits for customer-facing team members to protect staff and customers alike, and is also making them available to customers.
- 10-74 kits: £9.00/kit
- 75-224 kits: £7.50/kit
- 225 + kits: £6.65/kit
Order 35 kits or more for free delivery! Stock will be available within the next 2 weeks.
Register your interest using the form below.