The Fire Safety Compliance System from Fixfire® is explained in this new short video.
Your requirements for Fire Safety Compliance, ranging from your Fire Risk Assessment to your Fire Alarm Maintenance, are all included. To find out more and for a tailored proposal to meet your unique needs, contact our compliance team to find out more.
AlertLog™ - now available on all iOS devices
AlertLog™ provides a direct link from your Fire Alarm system to a cloud-based web portal where information generated by the control panel is stored and converted into alerts that can be sent to your Smartphone at the same time leaving a permanent online record that can be accessed and reviewed via web browser. We are now pleased to announce that AlertLog™ is now available on all iOS devices.
So, what are the key benefits of AlertLog™?
- Instantaneous transmittal of Fire and Fault alerts with a full description of location e.g. (assuming fire alarm system is addressable) Zone 1 Ground Floor Main Entrance, Manual Call point.
- Alerts via e-mail and/or mobile application to an unlimited number of contacts.
- Alerts fully configurable; you can choose which contact receives each type of alert, e.g. security receive Fire alerts, maintenance receive Fire and Fault alerts
- Accumulates real-time proof of weekly testing activity including the actual device(s) tested on each test.
- Facilitates system reviews to analyse historical data including activation and fault conditions.
- Provides printable reports to demonstrate compliance to inspecting authorities.
- Maintains unlimited log – there is no limit to the amount of system activity you can store and interrogate
- Provides dynamic device asset register for budgeting and life-cycle reports.
- Optional key switches to facilitate routine user and engineer test modes without the need to access web-portal.
- Optional smartphone applications giving enhanced features
For over forty years, Fixfire® has been providing quality products, systems and services for Life & Property Protection. Whatever your requirement, please call our Compliance Team for expert advice and a refreshingly different approach.
Freephone 08000 891999.
Fixfire® is investing in these test kits for customer-facing team members to protect staff and customers alike, and is also making them available to customers.
- 10-74 kits: £9.00/kit
- 75-224 kits: £7.50/kit
- 225 + kits: £6.65/kit
Order 35 kits or more for free delivery! Stock will be available within the next 2 weeks.
Register your interest using the form below.