AlertLog™ - now available on all iOS devices
AlertLog™ provides a direct link from your Fire Alarm system to a cloud-based web portal where information generated by the control panel is stored and converted into alerts that can be sent to your Smartphone at the same time leaving a permanent online record that can be accessed and reviewed via web browser. We are now pleased to announce that AlertLog™ is now available on all iOS devices.
So, what are the key benefits of AlertLog™?
- Instantaneous transmittal of Fire and Fault alerts with a full description of location e.g. (assuming fire alarm system is addressable) Zone 1 Ground Floor Main Entrance, Manual Call point.
- Alerts via e-mail and/or mobile application to an unlimited number of contacts.
- Alerts fully configurable; you can choose which contact receives each type of alert, e.g. security receive Fire alerts, maintenance receive Fire and Fault alerts
- Accumulates real-time proof of weekly testing activity including the actual device(s) tested on each test.
- Facilitates system reviews to analyse historical data including activation and fault conditions.
- Provides printable reports to demonstrate compliance to inspecting authorities.
- Maintains unlimited log – there is no limit to the amount of system activity you can store and interrogate
- Provides dynamic device asset register for budgeting and life-cycle reports.
- Optional key switches to facilitate routine user and engineer test modes without the need to access web-portal.
- Optional smartphone applications giving enhanced features
For over forty years, Fixfire® has been providing quality products, systems and services for Life & Property Protection. Whatever your requirement, please call our Compliance Team for expert advice and a refreshingly different approach.
Freephone 08000 891999.