The Fire Safety Compliance System from Fixfire® is explained in this new short video.
Your requirements for Fire Safety Compliance, ranging from your Fire Risk Assessment to your Fire Alarm Maintenance, are all included. To find out more and for a tailored proposal to meet your unique needs, contact our compliance team to find out more.
Developed in response to the current COVID-19 Health Crisis, EntriScan™ is a free-standing modular 'plug and play' entry point safety screening system designed to facilitate the new normal of working life.
Key benefits include:
- Entirely self-contained design for rapid deployment; no fixed wiring installation required. Simply connects to mains via 3-pin plug.
- Wide-screen real-time display to clearly display the camera image and thermal analysis using customised software.
- Suitable for self-policing applications to maintain personal privacy, whilst alerting individuals that they should check their temperature in case they have a fever.
- Optional black body calibrating device available for enhanced accuracy.
- Automatic Person Counter option. Scans ingress and egress to measure real time occupant levels in building.
- Extremely flexible network options that allow the system to be used as a standalone unit, or be incorporated into a separate system to allow real-time monitoring and recording from single or multiple locations.
- Customisable display and graphics to allow corporate branding of the system.
- Modular design allows installation of optional devices including local alarm warning, output relay to switch auxiliary items (eg turn-style), Sanitiser Station, Entrance Barrier hooks etc.
- Flat-pack design enables the unit to be moved and assembled easily to allow swift installation and reconfiguration if needed.
- Vandal-resistant steel construction and enclosed controls reduces the likelihood of any interference from any persons who may wish to damage the design.
- Minimalistic yet rugged powder coated steel construction anti-tamper design.
EntriScan™ can be configured to perform multiple actions if programmed thresholds are exceeded. These include:
- Flashing an LED on the front of the camera and sounding an audible alarm
- Passing alerts to Third-party devices, such as an additional beacon
- Saving camera images to file
- Alerting operators in real-time, if a monitoring device is connected
For over forty years, Fixfire® has been providing quality products, systems and services for Life & Property Protection. Whatever your requirement, please call our Compliance Team for expert advice and a refreshingly different approach.
Freephone 08000 891999.
Fixfire® is investing in these test kits for customer-facing team members to protect staff and customers alike, and is also making them available to customers.
- 10-74 kits: £9.00/kit
- 75-224 kits: £7.50/kit
- 225 + kits: £6.65/kit
Order 35 kits or more for free delivery! Stock will be available within the next 2 weeks.
Register your interest using the form below.