The Fire Safety Compliance System from Fixfire® is explained in this new short video.
Your requirements for Fire Safety Compliance, ranging from your Fire Risk Assessment to your Fire Alarm Maintenance, are all included. To find out more and for a tailored proposal to meet your unique needs, contact our compliance team to find out more.
If you are wading through Fire Risk Action items for multiple buildings where you are reliant on other staff and third-parties, Compliance Tracker could be just what you need!
Fixfire® Compliance Tracker is like having an extra resource to keep behind everything on your behalf!
Simply extract action items from your Fire Risk Assessment(s), assign tasks and let Compliance Tracker™ do the work!
How does it work:
- Action items are added to the Compliance Tracker Actions List which triggers notifications to responsible administrator(s) who are then able to log in and assign the item to a specific person who may be within or without the organisation.
- Once the item has been assigned Compliance Tracker automatically alerts that person via email and requests them to provide an action plan detailing the next action to be taken and next date for review.
- Ahead of the review date the assignee is sent an automated reminder requesting an update. They are able to update the action plan or else close it giving them the opportunity to avoid it becoming overdue.
- If they update the plan to a new date then the process repeats until the item is closed.
- Should they overlook an item, reminders are issued on the due date and they are then repeatedly chased to provide an update.
- In the background, Compliance Tracker monitors all the action items, chases those responsible to attend to them and provides responsible persons with a dashboard view giving a clear, easy to understand view of overall compliance status.
Equally effective for one single property or across a portfolio, Compliance Tracker operates like a dedicated Executive Assistant, working away in the background chasing down anyone that is standing in the way of you achieving full compliance.
For over 45 years, Fixfire® has been providing quality products, systems and services for Life & Property Protection. Whatever your requirement, please call our Compliance Team for expert advice and a refreshingly different approach.
Freephone 08000 891999
Evacuation Chairs are specially designed seats into which mobility-impaired people are secured and transported from a building, usually via stairways during an emergency.
Quick and easy to use, Evacuation Chairs are tested to the highest standards.
Legislation dictates that you must provide a safe means of evacuation for any persons who may be (or become) unable to use the exit routes in the event of a fire or any emergency.
- Automatically deployed wheels for corridors and landings
- Rapid operation telescopic handle
- Safety brakes on rear wheels
- Comfort backrest and foo trest
- Unique top-step safety feature
- Supplied with operation handbook, fitted cover and wall mounting kit
The findings of the Fire Risk Assessment should help the responsible person to source the appropriate solution to accommodate the building and its residents.
For over 45 years, Fixfire®has been providing quality products, systems and services for Life & Property Protection. Whatever your requirement, please call our Compliance Team for expert advice and a refreshingly different approach.
Freephone 08000 891999
Fixfire® is investing in these test kits for customer-facing team members to protect staff and customers alike, and is also making them available to customers.
- 10-74 kits: £9.00/kit
- 75-224 kits: £7.50/kit
- 225 + kits: £6.65/kit
Order 35 kits or more for free delivery! Stock will be available within the next 2 weeks.
Register your interest using the form below.