Salary Negotiable, Shepshed, LE12 9NJ
We have been specialising in Fire protection since 1976, we design, install and maintain protection systems encompassing Fire Alarm Systems, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Gas Detection Systems, Access Control Systems, Intercom Systems and Fire Extinguishers.
With a head office in Coventry and a branch office in Loughborough we serve an established customer base operating across a diverse range of industries and environments.
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our busy Sales Team based in Shepshed, Loughborough.
As Customer Service Administrator you will be personable, presentable and articulate, possessing a positive and happy attitude. Personal organisation is critical.
You will be expected to be self-disciplined, well-organised and able to maintain efficient and tidy electronic filing systems. You will professionally and efficiently manage opportunities for the benefit of both the customer and the business.
- Process customer orders including updating CRM, liaison with customers and internal departments as required.
- Arrange sales appointments, update calendar, attend Sales meetings, provide agendas and minutes as required, always maintaining communication within the Sales Team
- Provide administrative support using estimating tools, inputting details as directed to facilitate issue of quotations
- Follow up quotations and other outbound activities
- Communicate with clients following completed projects to obtain testimonials and offer/formalise ongoing maintenance agreements.
- Provide administration support to the Sales Team, including answering incoming telephone calls as required and responding to incoming emails.
- Other duties as directed
Key skills required:
- High level of time management with excellent organisational skills and the ability to focus and maintain a great attention for detail
- Ability to work within deadlines and to multitask and balance workload in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have a flexible, can-do approach to work coupled with common sense and the desire to find a workable solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills, at all levels, coupled with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good IT skills, proficient in MS office especially Outlook, Excel & Word
This is a permanent position, ideal working hours are 8am to 5pm, 5 days a week, although there is some flexibility.